20-acre development site ideally located in the rapidly growing 13th Street & Greenwich corridor. Office retail, senior living and multifamily sites available.
Riverfront will be a 7-acre mixed-used development adjacent to the City of Wichita’s newly constructed $75 million dollar baseball stadium, which is home to the Wichita Wind Surge, the Double A affiliate of the Minnesota Twins. Sites are available for land lease.
Plazzio is a 350,000 square foot dining and entertainment center located at 13th and Greenwich, one of the fastest growing intersections in Wichita. It is home to Regal Theatre Warren East, a 20-screen multiplex with a vintage vibe, The Alley Indoor Entertainment offering bowling, indoor go-karts, arcade and escape room, Chicken N Pickle, a unique indoor/outdoor entertainment complex that includes a restaurant, rooftop bar, indoor and outdoor pickleball courts, and large outdoor green space, as well as 3 hotels and numerous restaurants. High visibility and access from Highway K-96. www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV-53d7bqGw
- The Alley Indoor Entertainment Center featuring bowling, go-carts, sports bar, restaurant, teen billiards room and corporate meeting rooms.
- Braum’s Ice Cream & Dairy Store
- Cheddar’s Casual Cafe
- Chicken N Pickle
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard
- Jose Pepper’s Border Grill & Cantina
- The Marriott Residence Inn offering fully-equipped kitchens, meeting rooms, sport court, putting green and swimming pool.
- Tru Hotel
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott features spacious suites, complimentary breakfast and free high-speed internet access.
- Sumo by Nambara Japanese Grill
- Warren Theatre’s 20 screen, Art Deco style, luxury movie theatre has been named “the best in the Nation” by Flaunt Magazine. The grand auditorium contains a four story tall screen with dining and cocktail service in the balcony
47,000sf office building with 7 acres of development ground around it. Located at the intersection of 13th and Webb, one of the best corners in Wichita. Sites available for land lease. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh1mPOVdX5E